CUSTOMERS WHO TRUST IN OUR SOLUTIONS
Make Digital Success happen
- with us.
Video Content Producer (m/f/d)
Video Content Producer (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the planning, conception and realization of video productions.
- You convey our messages in moving images to our B2B target group with interviews, animations and event documentations. Your task is to translate sophisticated information from the presentations of our consultants and to illustrate it for our customers.
- As part of our marketing team, you will oversee the technical implementation of livestreams and podcasts.
- After the actual filming, you will also take care of editing and color correction, as well as audio mastering.
- You accompany internal events and produce video content.
- You have very good knowledge of professional video production as well as camera movement and operation, and are familiar with sound standards and lighting design.
- You know exactly when which video style is appropriate: you can produce extensive success stories of our customers with attention to detail and high quality. At the same time, you can also work iPhone only at trade shows, events, etc. and package messages for social media in just a few seconds.
- Very good knowledge of common image editing and production software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere, After Effects). You can use your preferred programs independently.
- Whether YouTube video or Instagram reel: You know the common video formats and trends, can produce channel-specific content and know how to win viewers over emotionally in the first seconds.
- Occasional travel is no obstacle for you.
- Very good German and English skills.
- Our claim is "Entrepreneurs for your Business". The majority of your future colleagues have founded their own companies in the past or work as freelancers in addition to their work at Etribes. Of course, you will also have this freedom - if desired.
- We trust in your creativity and give you a lot of freedom to create your own stories and designs. At the same time, you can rely on our marketing and creative team to always have the right contacts for brainstorming and exchanging ideas.
- You will be provided with the most modern equipment. The latest Sony cameras and lenses are waiting to be used with you. In addition to your MacBook, you can take a tower with you into the home office for remote work, on which every project runs smoothly.
- You can further educate yourself in various areas. Every last Friday of the month (12 times a year!) our E-Day takes place. Here all colleagues meet to educate each other. For example, you can get exciting insights into our client projects, try out your colleagues' favorite hobbies, or listen to keynotes on every conceivable topic from the world of digital business.
- Work from our offices in Hamburg and Berlin, in a home office or remotely. Of course, it's essential that you're on location for the shoots. Where you end up editing, organizing, etc. is up to you, though. We're happy to support your urge to work in the sun: You'll get your own WeWork credits, which give you access to co-working spaces all over the world.