Make Digital Success happen
- with us.
Why work for Etribes?
We are a young and highly professional team consisting of strategists, conceptors, designers, software developers, online marketers and project managers who work together in an agile and interdisciplinary way. In addition to our core team, we work hand in hand with a partner network of digital entrepreneurs and thought leaders. We are enthusiastic about our work every day and love what we do. We offer you a steep learning curve, passionate work, enthusiastic colleagues and cooperation at eye level.
- (Senior) UX Consultant (f/m/d)CreativepermanentDeutschlandweit
- Accountant (m/w/d)BizAdpermanentDeutschlandweit
- Analyst (f/m/d)ConsultingpermanentDeutschlandweit
- Business Development Manager (m/w/d)Sales / EventpermanentDeutschlandweit
- Consultant (m/w/d) Digital TransformationConsultingpermanentDeutschlandweit
- Copy of Consultant / Manager Digital Transformation (f/m/d)ConsultingpermanentDeutschlandweit
- Copy of Working student in the field of graphic design (m/f/d)CreativeinternDeutschlandweit
- Financial Controller / Financial Analyst (m/w/d)BizAdpermanentDeutschlandweit
- Grafik Designer (m/w/d)Marketing InternpermanentDeutschlandweit
- Head of Finance (m/w/d)BizAdpermanentDeutschlandweit
- Internship in Consulting (m/f/d)ConsultinginternHamburg
- Internship Legal & Contract Management (m/f/d) Remote possibleLegalinternDeutschlandweit
- Junior Service Designer (m/w/d)CreativepermanentDeutschlandweit
- Scrum Master (m/w/d)Agile Product ImplementationpermanentDeutschlandweit
- Senior Product Owner (f/m/d)Product OwnerpermanentDeutschlandweit
- Software Architect (m/f/d)TechpermanentDeutschlandweit
- Technical Project Manager / Product Owner (m/f/d)Product OwnerpermanentDeutschlandweit
- UX Berater / Konzepter (m/w)CreativepermanentHamburg
- Werkstudium im Accounting (m/w/d)BizAdworking_studentHamburg
- Working student in Recruiting & HR (m/w/d)PeopleinternHamburg
- Working student in the area of content creation (m/f/d)Marketing InterninternHamburg
- Working student in the field of UX/UI design (m/f/d)CreativeinternDeutschlandweit
Growing up with digitization, we know its potential and challenges. With our many years of operational experience and our digital mindset, we are driving transformation.
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO
We advise, create and develop with great passion for our customers. Our work is not just a means to an end, it enables us to create an environment in which we want to live.
DIGITAL AT HEART
We think and work digitally. With the freedom to design our work environment, we exemplify digitization for our customers.
WE ARE BOLD
We are always curious and brave looking for new ideas. We do not hesitate to go with the change and confidently advance where others take a step back.
KNOWLEDGE IS KING
We are at Etribes because we can be the most influential teachers and the best students in our network. We never stop asking questions and support each other with the exchange of know-how.
LET ME GROW!
We strive for sustainable, personal development and that of our colleagues. We find new talents, encourage and challenge each other to grow beyond ourselves.
WE ARE GUIDES
As conductors of our projects, mentors for our clients and advocates for end customers, we accept all challenges and master them responsibly
EMPOWER TO SUCCEED
We empower our customers to accept challenges, strengthen them for the digital market and establish them as serious players. This fills us with pride and motivates us.
FOCUSING THE CLIENT
Because of our empathy, appreciation and perception, our customers and users are the focus of each of our tasks. We see them as partners for whose success we stand together.
PUSHING OUR TASKS
We take responsibility for our tasks. We drive them independently, argue objectively and perfect them with the team.
ARGUMENT BEATS HIERARCHY
In discussions we meet at eye level, far from the hierarchy. Open and honest communication is natural for us so that we can find the best arguments together.
WE WORK IN UNITY
We value ourselves and our individual skills as a unit. We work as a team, stand for each other and support a balanced work-life harmony.
Through optimal processes and the right tools, we strive for the greatest possible agility with which we can work efficiently and flexibly to the highest degree.
HUNTING NEW HORIZONS
We reach new horizons because we courageously accept every challenge. We know that you go the extra mile for the big goals and get up after a defeat.
Through continuous feedback and the constant questioning of your own abilities and beliefs, every day is a new opportunity to develop further. We are not afraid of unscheduled course changes based on new knowledge.
You work in an uncomplicated and cooperative environment, together with the e-commerce greats of Germany. The expertise of our employees will give you insights into the latest developments and trends in the digital industry.
Our motto is "lifelong learning". That is why it is important to us to equip you for your mission with the skills, methods and tools you need to carry out your job optimally and above all with pleasure.
- Access to a network of more than 120 experts
- Regular workshops & further education opportunities
- Monthly E-Day
- Scrum certification
We love our job. But we also love freedom. We actively support every employee in finding the right balance between job, leisure and family, so that work doesn't get in the way of life, but enriches it.
- Many nice & smart colleagues
- Celebrations about celebrations
- Home office possibility
In addition to a good dose of humor and fun with colleagues, we offer our employees other benefits to make working at Etribes something special. What we offer:
- Fruit in bulk
- Soft drinks, beer, coffee also in large quantities
- Subsidy for HVV Ticket
- Company pension scheme
- Grant for UrbanSports
Procedure for your application
1. Phone Interview
Does the first impression fit? In a telephone conversation with the HR team we test the chemistry and ask basic questions such as your possible start date.
2. Interview I
We meet in person in our office and you get to know us as a company, our TeamSpirit and the Daily Doing. We, in turn, ask you about your current experiences and personal fit.
3. Interview II
In a further discussion we will gladly provide a case or a coding challenge. Questions are allowed at any time. We always want to design our discussions as a dialogue.